1. It is hot at 8am in the morning in October and Italian people still like wearing leather jackets and scarves at this time.
2. Europeans do not know/do not understand how to queue. (I already knew this, but I forgot how annoying it is)
3. The word for decaffeinated in Italian is ‘deteinato’. Unfortunately, I only learnt this after I bought my box of tea. I am now drinking some strange Carrefour value tea that I found in the office. I have learnt my lesson.
4. There is adoration every day in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel of St. Peter’s Basilica, yay!
5. Tomorrow I will be taking part in a debate on Radio Cymru at around 12.30pm regarding Conservative MPs and their views on the reduction of the abortion limit. Listen on Iplayer if you dare.